Harfang Alpine Hybrid
The Harfang Alpine Hybrid is the ideal 12-point crampon for classic mountaineering when performance and weight are key.
With the steel front and the aluminum rear, the hybrid version is optimal for the variable and moderate terrain of classic mountaineering routes. The steel front points guarantee excellent grip on all snow and the aluminum rear rail ensures minimal weight. The front and rear rails of the crampon are equipped with an anti-balling system. The front rail is asymmetrical to give a better balance. In line with the Harfang family, its patented system based on a central textile strap connecting the front and rear part makes the crampon ultra-compact.
The Harfang Alpine Hybrid comes with the compact toe bail, designed to fit all mountain boots with front and rear welts. To make it compatible with ski boots, add the standard toe bail, sold separately. The Harfang Alpine comes with two attachment systems: automatic and semi-automatic.
• Chromoly steel front rail with aluminum rear rail for reduced weight
• Link between rails with same wide textile strap as the rest of the Harfang line
• Front rails are asymetric to optimize fit on modern boots
• Front rail as 3 sets of holes for a wide range of bail adjustment
• Micro adjustable heel lever with cable link for compacity
• Sold with automatic compact toe bail and semi-auto toe basket
• Comes with ABS
• Weight : 481g/pair without ABS and 528g/pair with ABS
• PPE: return not allowed