Designed by our athletes for Himalayan mountaineering expeditions, the Dragonfly 45L is a backpack for the most determined mountaineers. Its 45-liter volume can hold all your equipment whilst remaining comfortable thanks to its back panel and ultralight breathable straps, designed to free your movements.
The chest strap and belt are fully removable. Its design allows for a hydration bladder and the addition of a helmet holder. Each accessory, every gram was slaved over, analyzed and debated to achieve the best weight-to-performance ratio.
The result is the lightest alpine expedition backpack (656g) you can find in this volume, while remaining ultra-functional.
• Quick opening drawcord system
• Breathable mesh back panel & shoulder straps
• 2 ice axe holders
• Helmet holder cmpatible (sold separately)
• Hydration bladder compatible
• Rope holder
• Removable side compression cords
• Removable chest strap and padded waist belt
• Material: 210D high-tenacity ripstop nylon 66
• Volume: 45L
• Dimensions: 60x30x21cm
• Weight:656g (473g)