The Kume 30L, designed for ski touring, skimo and mountaineering, is a technical backpack, well-featured while remaining exceptionally light with a large side zip. It is lightweight, functional and robust with a volume suitable for daily missions. Its skiPro straps and suspension system are designed for winter conditions and make the load comfortable to carry.
The back panel includes a removable metal stay to give additional weight-savings. The design of the Kume allows for skis to be carried in an A Frame, side or diagonal setup on the terrain. Its key feature is the 'speed' option which allows skis to be attached or detached without taking your backpack off.
Equipped with a separate avalanche safety pocket, a helmet holder, an axe holder and a separate compartment for fast roping, this backpack will be an essential companion for the most technical outdoor excursion.
• Separate avalanche safety pocket
• Two easy accesses to main compartment: Top drawstring entry and autolocking side zipper entry
• A-frame, (stowable) diagonal, side ski carrying options
• Two ice axe holders
• False bottom with a dedicated rope/crampons compartment
• Hydration bladder compatible
• Helmet holder included
• Side zipped pocket
• Removable back panel wire frame for added lightness
• Padded waist belt with included zipped pocket
• Safety whistle on the adjustable sternum strap
• Material: Ripstop Robic Nylon 210D
• Volume: 30L
• Dimensions: 55x28x22cm
• Back torso length: 47cm
• Weight: 1145g
• Ideal for: Ski Hiking, Ski Touring, Mountaineering
The perfect ski touring rucksag for 1 to 3 days outings. Easy access and incredibly easy to put the ski's on without removing the rucksag