Sales and Marketing Manager
Blue Ice North America
We are recruiting for our North American office based in Salt Lake City !
What you will do :
Build a strong, integrated program focused on supporting the Blue Ice sales, marketing, and distribution in North America.
Manage all sales agencies and vendor relationships associated with sales, sales literature, trade shows, and product literature in NA.
Create and present sales and marketing plans that leverage global input and maximize results.
Oversee planning and budgeting process for NA.
Review and analyze sales performance and create strategies to increase sales results.
Design, develop and deliver a marketing plan that supports the sales effort.
Plan and manage all sales and marketing events.
What you will need to have :
- 10+ years’ overall experience, preferred background in Sales, Key account management, and understanding of marketing.
- Excellent communicator, with proven skills in consulting with internal business clients and external suppliers. Cross-cultural experience.
- Strategic thinker and planner.
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to drive change and improve results.
- Proficient with data analysis and problem solving.
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Business Central.
- Ability to flourish in an international environment of complexity, fast growth, and uncertainty.
- Climbing and backcountry skiing experience mandatory.
- International travel. Good in bad weather. Likes the cold and breaking trail.
Send your CV and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org