The superlight expedition alpine climbing pack dedicated to committed alpinists looking for achieving ambitious projects in the most demanding environments on the planet.
In addition to being very light and supporting heavy loads while being comfortable to carry, it can also be stripped down to be used during the ascent. A steal for all those looking for ultimate versatility and minimalism.
The pack can be adjusted to the load and volumes requirements during an expedition.
The optimized fit and carry structure handles heavy loads extremely well, while remaining comfortable when climbing. It can be stripped down by approx 200g. The materials used ensure an incredible weight/strength ratio and are ultra-resistant to UV, which are very present at high altitude. The Stache was used and tested in high altitude environments by several of our athletes and professional mountain partners. Their feedback was applied to find the perfect balance between being light weight and versatile.
• Material: 210D Robic Nylon ripstop main body fabric - PFC free, Bluesign approved material and permanent fluorocarbon-free weather shedding face coating
• Weight : 920g/700g summit weight
• Dimensions : 90x40x40cm
• One size back length
• Low profile but highly structured carry system
• Continuous webbing compression bands offer great load stabilisation and additional security.
• Internal pouch can be used for a hydration bladder, O2 cylinder or for load management.
• Removable lid, doubles as a basecamp essentials case.
• Internal zipped accessory pocket
• A-Frame ski carry.
• Reflective details for alpine starts
• Removable spring steel frame
• Silicon overprint to help the waist belt stay in place over bulky, slippy down suits etc
• Helmet holder compatible
• Hydration compatible