WARRANTY & CLAIMS
1. What is your warranty policy ?
You will find the details of our warranty policy on the dedicated « WARRANTY » page
2. What do you mean by normal lifespan ?
We guarantee all our products against manufacturing faults and defects throughout their normal lifespan, with a maximum guarantee period of three (3) years for harnesses, for ice axes, ice screws and crampons. Life expectancy is highly dependent on the frequency and the conditions of use and storage. Damage to the product can greatly reduce its useful life and could require retiring it during its first use. Factors that may significantly reduce lifespan are: falls, gear dropped from height, abrasion, extreme temperatures, prolonged sunlight, corrosion, and chemical exposure. Retire your product if subject to a significant fall, if you have doubts about its usage history or condition, or if it fails any inspection points.
3. What if i have a problem with my BLUE ICE product ?
We do care and bring a lot of attention on the quality of our products. We would like to apologize for the issue. We will ask you to send us an email and provide us with as many details as you can to document your issue. Once submitted, our customer service will review your claim and come back to you within 72 hours with a solution (repair, exchange or credit note).
4. How will it take to get my claim processed ?
We’re doing our best to get back to you as fast as possible. It will depend on the issue you encountered and solution we’ll bring to you. We’ll provide you with regular updates on the status of your claim.
5. What if the issue isn't covered by warranty ?
We do care about the quality of our products and we’ll do our best to find a solution to your problem. If the issue isn’t guaranteed but product can be repaired, we’ll inform you. Repair and transport fees will be at your charge though. Please get in touch with us using the online warranty form so that we can have a look at your claim.
6. A buckle of my bag is broken, the rear elastics of my harness are damaged, i need to replace some parts of my crampons, i lost the cap of my ice screw, where can i find spare parts?
7. What are the defects and damages not covered by warranty ?
Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness or resulting from normal wear and tear or cosmetic issues which do not affect the functionality of the product are not covered by warranty such as:
- Rips, burns, holes, perforations or cuts
- Scratches, stains, discolouring or shadowing
- Personal repair or product modification or update or use of non-original spare parts.