1. How can I apply as a pro ?
The BLUE ICE Pro Program is a membership program for qualified professionals. Membership is by application only and all members need to reapply/requalify annually to continue membership and access. Membership is not guaranteed and can be revoked at any time. If you are interested in applying, please email us a copy of your valid certification or professional card to SALES.EU@BLUEICE.COM..
2. How does it work ?
After your application is approved and you have received our “welcome letter”, log in to blueice.com with your e-mail address and your personalized password. Then you will automatically get your pro discount.
3. Where can I find my log-in details?
Please click on the “Forgot your password?" link. If you do not have success retrieving your details, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. How come I can’t log into my account? The most common reasons why you may not be able to log in:
Email: Make sure to use the original e-mail address you registered with us for your Pro Account. If you changed/updated your e-mail address after registering, you will need to use the more current e-mail address. Check for extra spaces before or after the e-mail address when it is entered, or copy/pasted.
Renewal: Your pro account must be annually renewed. If it has been some time since you’ve used your account, your account may have been expired and it’s time to renew. Begin by submitting a new application using your work e-mail address and following the instructions.
IMPORTANT: E-mails from BLUE ICE can be blocked by SPAM filters. Please make sure to add all BLUE ICE emails to your “safe” list to receive account information, new BLUE ICE product details and Pro promotions.
5. Can I purchase a gift for someone with my discount?
No, your account is for your use only. Any purchasing of gifts will result in the immediate cancellation of your account. You will be notified if there are any promotions that would be an exception to this rule.
6. Can I apply for the program if I work internationally?
The Pro Program is currently available world wild as long as you can prove us you're an active mountain Pro. However some specific rules may be applied in some specific country out of European zone, so please contact us if you're not a pro in Europe.
7. How do I make a pro return? Can I return to a store?
All pro returns MUST be done through the Pro Purchase Program. You may not return anything bought through this program to any BLUE ICE Dealer.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR ALL PRO RETURNS:
Please fill out and include the invoice that was found within your package. If you have lost our shipping invoice please go to the Returns page for instructions.
Send Returns to:
BLUE ICE EUROPE PRO RETURNS
336 Route du Nant Jorland, 74310 Les Houches, France
BLUE ICE NORTH AMERICA PRO RETURNS
3006 Highland Dr. Suite, 150 Salt Lake City, UT 84106, USA
DO NOT return Pro purchases to BLUE ICE Dealers. This is considered abuse of the Pro Purchaser Program and will result in termination of your Pro privileges.
8. I have comments to make about your products, where may I send them?
We love to hear your feedback, good or bad. Submit reviews, pictures and/or video to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. How do I know when to reapply?
We will send out a notification email to let you know when it is time for you to renew. Please make sure to supply us with all the information we ask for, as our pro qualifications may change.
10. Do you have a Pro Warranty?
Please review our warranty section.
Your account may be terminated if any of them are violated:
- Your pro account is for you and meant to outfit you for the work that you do. Please do not purchase gifts or buy gear for others. If someone admires your BLUE ICE gear (clients, friends or family), please refer them to our BLUE ICE website or dealers.
- You must make all purchases; anyone else cannot place orders for you. Exceptions may apply if approved by the pro team.
- Exchanges and returns must always be processed through our structure. Returning product at BLUE ICE dealers is prohibited.
- Membership in this program should be considered a privilege and never a right or entitlement; this is a partnership of mutual respect.
As a BLUE ICE Pro, it is understood that you use your products in harsher climates, more often and are much more demanding of our gear. This means that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. We reserve the right to deem returned products from seasons-past damaged due to normal wear and tear and will contact you about repair possibilities.