This ultralight harness (139 grams in size S) is ideal for rock or indoor climbing. Extremely versatile and efficient, it is also ideal for mountaineering and ice climbing.
The Addax makes no compromise on the quality of its functional elements: four large gear loops, two waist belt ice screw slots, comfortable padded leg loops and a waist speed buckle. The seamless "Magic Ring" belay loop also offers more lightness and friction resistance.
It is a harness for experienced climbers looking for minimum weight without giving up comfort and sturdiness.
• Comfortable padded waist belt and leg loops
• Four large gear loops
• Two ice screw slots on waist belt
• Waist speed buckle
• Full strength "magic ring" belay loop
• Adjustable and exchangeable rear elastic
• Ultralight weight: 130g (XS), 139g (S), 150g (M), 162g (L), 174g (XL)
• Dimensions waist/leg: XS (63-76cm/44-51cm); S (68-81cm/48-55cm), M (74-87cm/52-59cm), L (81-94cm/57-64cm), XL (90-103cm/63-70cm).
• Material: UHMW polyethylene, high tenacity PES, Aircraft-grade aluminum, acetal buckle, EVA foam
• Conform to the CE/EN 12277 type C climbing harness certification
• UIAA certified
• Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
• Ideal for mountaineering, rock and ice climbing