The Choucas Pro is a minimalist and uncluttered model, ideal for the most challenging excursions and technical mountaineering. It has four gear loops, four waist belt ice screw slots, a waist speed buckle and a reinforced belay loop for extreme versatility and technicality.
Its patented large leg loops opening allows you to safely secure it with crampons or skis on.
• Breathable mesh waist belt and leg loops
• Four large gear loops
• Four ice screw slots on waist belt
• Waist speed buckle
• Full strength "magic ring" belay loop
• Patented leg loops opening with secured aluminum buckles
• Adjustable and replaceable rear elastic
• Ultralight weight: 128g (XS), 134g S, 140 (M), 146(L), 152g (XL)
• Dimensions waist/leg: XS (63-76cm/44-51cm); S (68-81cm/48-55cm), M (74-87cm/52-59cm), L (81-94cm/57-64cm), XL (90-103cm/63-70cm).
• Material: UHMW polyethylene, high tenacity PES, Aircraft-grade aluminum, acetal buckles
• Conform to the CE/EN 12277 type C climbing harness certification
• UIAA certified
• Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
• Ideal for Mountaineering, rock and ice climbing