With its 45-liter volume, the Octopus is a minimalist and versatile climbing pack that can carry all your gear for the day: you will always have easy access to it thanks to its large opening in the back. Its high tenacity Nylon fabric material with foam lining makes it extremely resistant to wear and friction.
For optimal comfort, it includes a back panel and ergonomic straps. The Octopus comes with a tarp to protect your ropes on the ground and can also accommodate a helmet holder. Ideal for all your climbing trips, it is airline overhead bin compatible.
• One-piece construction
• 3 large zippered pockets for safely storing small items
• Separate inner stretch mesh compartment
• 2 internal gear loops
• Tuck away shoulder straps and waist belt
• 2 handles for top and side carrying
• Rope tarp included
• Helmet holder compatible (sold separately)
• Fits most carry-on air cabin requirements
• Material: 210D high-tenacity ripstop nylon 66
• Volume: 45L
• Dimensions: 58x32x23cm
• Weight: 900g