Stache UL 25L
Stripped back summit pack, built to be carried as a second pack and unleashed for summit pushes, or used for acclimatization missions from basecamp.
As the lightest, most packable Alpine pack in the Blue Ice range, the Stache UL can be stripped back to a feathery 240g when weight is critical.
But it still offers a full alpine pack feature set making it far more capable on technical objectives than typical lightweight summit packs.
Burly uHMWPE fabric shared with its big brothers gives it class leading durability.
Aimed at expedition climbers and fast and light alpinists looking for the lightest possible way to carry their tools.
• Materials: uHMWPE 210d Ripstop, 40d recycled High Tenacity Nylon BluesignTM approved & PFC free
• Weight : 340 G 240 G STRIPPED
• Size : 53 X 28 X 26 CM
• One size back length
• Burly uHMWPE body fabric, shared with the bigger Stache packs
• Stable carry for 2x technical tools or piolets
• Highly air-permeable, low profile carry system
• Side compression straps
• Stash for drawcord
• Stashable rope strap
• Stretch side pocket
• Removable waist belt
• Hydration bladder compatible
• Helmet carry compatible